Clinicians Creating Impact Podcast
Clinicians Creating Impact is a show for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and speech-language pathologists who want to find the next right answer and create more impact. Each week, Clinical Director and Owner of Abilities Neurological Rehabilitation, Heather Branscombe, shares valuable tips, tools, information, and learnings to help therapists find clients, stop overworking, make more money, and make hard conversations easier, so that they can create a bigger impact without feeling awful.
This podcast is for you if you find yourself asking questions like:
- How do I make more money as a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech-language pathologist?
- How do I have a hard conversation with my boss/a client/a patient/ a family/ a parent?
- How to get more work done as an occupational therapist.
- How do I create a bigger impact without feeling horrible?
- How do I get all my charting/documentation/work done as a therapist?
- How to get more clients as a therapist.
Follow the podcasts
We’ve simplified the process of getting things done at work
We know how challenging getting it all done at work can be. We have walked through the process ourselves and this free guide shares simple steps that can help you manage your time with a plan.